Saturday, January 16, 2010

Popcorn and a Movie


001

Today I took the boys to see Avatar – what a great movie! I don’t know what I was expecting, but it was nothing like that. I really enjoyed the story behind the movie, all the boys cared about were the robots and the fighting. We went with a good friend of mine and her two little boys. We stuffed ourselves with snacks bought from the grocery store at a much more reasonable price and snuck in just so happened to have in my purse and popcorn that we legally received from the concession stand compliments of a free small popcorn coupon that we upgraded to a medium for $1.

After the movie we headed over to McDonalds for some dinner, playland fun and ice cream.

Tomorrow – we are going bowling – bumper bowling. The boys have never been to a real bowling alley, they’ve just bowled with the Wii. All they are talking about is how many strikes and spares they are going to get….I’ve reminded them numerous times that bowling balls – REAL bowling balls – weigh a lot more than a Wii controller, but I still don’t think they get the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment