Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Born

It may seem that I don’t post many pictures of Gregory on here, I try, I really do; but my problem can be summed up in one word: TEENAGER. The last thing my oldest son wants is to have his picture taken – getting him to look at me and smile, that’s about as simple as getting him to cut his hair, clean his room, hang out with his mom, carry his dirty laundry downstairs, waking him before noon, well you get the idea, it’s impossible. And, if you don’t believe me – the proof is in the pictures…

2009 July (6)

2009 August (8)

235

There used to be a time when I called his name and wanted to take his picture, that this is what I would get:

2002 Spring

2003 April Easter

2003 January

I’m told that when the teenage years pass, these smiles will come back.

God help me until then!

1 comment:

  1. awww...I remember when he was that little! He was a smiley boy back then!

    ReplyDelete