Monday, December 20, 2010

YIKES!?!

Yup, that about sums things up!  Four days before the big guy in red is due to show up and his mama elf is no where NEAR ready!  This is not like me!  I’m organized, always have things planned out and never go out without a list.  Sure I’m stressed, but this year, I’ve skipped stressed and went straight to panic with a dose of anxiety. 

I have gifts that are not purchased yet, not a single item is wrapped, no Christmas lights adorning our front porch, there are no cookie, candy or yummy desert smells lingering in the kitchen and not a single Christmas CD playing.  

I know, it’s pathetic – my Christmas spirit is hibernating!

 

This past weekend was THE LAST weekend to get shopping done before Christmas and do you know where I spent it??? Sick as a dog, wrapped up in three quilts unable to lift my head from the pillow.  I had to call my husband (GOD love him) at work, crying asking him to come home to take care of our boys because I was pretty useless. 

So, that about sums things up here!  On a happy note, two more days of work and then I’m off for twelve days!!  Time to find my mojo and gets things going for the new year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment