Thursday, December 2, 2010

O The Weather Outside is Frightful…..

But this deal is SOOOOO delightful!  A chance to blog and receive FREE Christmas cards?!?  I. AM. IN.  With a great big thank you to Shutterfly for their offer to bloggers.  HERE is the direct link – if you blog it is worth the click!

I can’t believe it is already time to start thinking about Christmas cards!  Actually it’s December 2nd and truthfully, I should have been thinking of this a while ago! 

There are so many photo cards to choose from, I’m having trouble deciding which I like best!  Some of the top runners are these:

 

Something about the red draws me right in!  This weekend we are going to try and get some good family pictures taken.  Once I get a handle of what we will wear and the best scenery in the pictures, I’ll have an easier time choosing the card.

AND for those hard to buy people on my list – these CALENDARS are the bomb!  What grandparent would not want one of these on display, especially is they live out of town.  We also have several relatives that live down south and do not get to enjoy the piles of snow wonderful scenery that we have for the next five months – I have so many nature pictures I could definitely swing a calendar!

AND after Christmas when the shopping is done, the baked goods eaten, the trash taken out and the tree has dried up it will be time to think about sending out THANK YOU NOTES for all those gifts that you received.  Shutterfly offers these too! 

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR – GO AND MAKE YOUR LIST AND CHECK IT TWICE!

~Merry Christmas~

1 comment: