Sunday, February 14, 2010

Projects!

I love finishing a project, mostly because I get so excited to start something new and be done with the old!

This was originally going to be a blanket for the boys, but then decided against it – we have enough blankets.  This is for a child or it could be a lap blanket.  It’s made with Lion Brands Vanna’s Choice yarn – my favorite!

062

This sweater is not one of my favorites.  It was my first attempt at using fun fir and, sadly, it will be my last.  It is too hard for me to work with and because you can’t see your stitches, you need to count them as you are going along and with the kids running around and having to stop work often, I lost track of where I was!  The picture doesn’t do the sweater much justice either – I tried an inside picture and the flash reflected off the fun fir, so I took this one outside – and it’s freezing and I felt a little strange hanging out in my back yard with a two year old sized doll, so I didn’t adjust anything, just snapped the shot and came inside.

063

And now, with these two projects done, photographed and listed on my Etsy site – I can start something new! 

064

If you want to browse my other project – click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment