Saturday, April 28, 2012

Setting Sail

Goodbye, Farewell, Bon Voyage,

Sayonara, Arrivederci, Adios,

Aurevoir, Shalom, Hasta La Vista

So long my friends!  Me, my oldest son Gregory and my Mother are getting ready to set sail on our first cruise.  The journey will begin at 2:00 a.m. when we leave for our drive to Albany.  From there we will board a train to NYC where we will board the ship.

For two and a half days we will be at sea, then spend two days in Bermuda and then head back to NYC.  We will arrive back in NYC on Sunday morning and will board the train late Sunday night – this will give us a whole day to spend in the city sightseeing and shopping.

While I am very excited to show my oldest the Big Apple, I’m very sad to be leaving my youngest at home.  It was decided that this first cruise will be a learning adventure and we will see how the little guys will do so we can take them on the next one.

I will miss you my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment