Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

 

So, it’s Easter Sunday, the boys are all here, dressed and looked great and the sun is out.  What better time for some pictures!!  Steve had to work, so when my family came over, I made them stop with the Easter business and start snapping pictures!  I’m very pleased with how great they turned out.

IMG_2250

IMG_2253 IMG_2254 IMG_2255

IMG_2258

This one is my favorite, it shows the exact personality of each child – Greg just wants them to behave, quit horsing around and get the show on the road so he can get to his girlfriends, Joseph loves getting his picture taken and will smile the best smile and pose anyway you ask him to, Luke he just wants to screw around, try to make everyone laugh and pull off the funniest face!

IMG_2252 IMG_2260 IMG_2263

I love these guys!!

HAPPY EASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment